Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- By post - enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By fax - to 01706 221 130
- By hand - drop your repeat slip in at reception or place it in the prescription box provided.
- Via your pharmacy - some local pharmacies will collect on your behalf, please enquire at a pharmacy of your choice.
- Online - via http://www.patient.co.uk (you must sign up for this service in person first, please enquire at reception).
- EPS - The NHS Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) means we can now send prescriptions instantly to any pharmacy of your choice. Please discuss this service with your preferred local pharmacy.
Please note we do not accept requests over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.